Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my GEDS experience

It has been a very intense and unique semester for me. I have attended great quality classes and meet many wonderful, competent and dedicated professionals.

A continuous presence of openness to sharing knowledge and cooperating in a positive and secure manner are of the most remarkable qualities I have encountered among North Carolina academics and professionals. I have to acknowledge the way that some people, particularly: Rune Simeonsson, Irene Zipper, Charles Bernacchio, George Noblit, Brian Rybarczyk, Melissa Johnson, Patrick Dollard have encouraged and influenced me for not only as a professional but as a person. Thanks to GEDS and all who made it possible.

Before leaving I will be experiencing
one of the most remarkable aspects of University experience in the United States: sports.

Michael Jordan and Vince Carter are two examples of UNC Tar Heels quality in basketball.

Go Tar Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment